Oh my, what a busy morning!  Oh, wait!  It's already afternoon!   I've been busy catching up and making phone calls to friends and new vendors for the Sale!

I can't tell you how excited I am about the friends we've invited to join us.  You can see some of the hub-bub on the Cows in the Creek Facebook page, but let me tell you it doesn't do justice to any of the plans we have been working on!  :)    I'm waiting on "teaser pictures" to post soon.

We're excited to have the Richmond Art Museum join us as well!  They will be selling their unique garden iron for you to take home and add to your garden setting.

The flowers/herbs/plants we have in store for you are waiting patiently at the greenhouse, ready for our unique displays and containers.

If thing go well, we might surprise you with a wine tasting!

For those with an appetite, some of the best barbeque in town is on the menu.  And if you come early (as you should) - coffee and sweet treats from our Amish neighbors will be waiting.

That's just a start, but it'll give you an idea of the fun we are anticipating.

Join us for a laid back, relaxing day.  Enjoy the six acres of "oh my" and vintage home/garden wares at AFFORDABLE prices, along with everything else.  More to come!





No comments: