Welcome to Cows in the Creek's NEW  little blog.  I'm brand new to the blogging world and have so much to learn.  Sigh.... but I didn't want to let my greenness keep me from sharing.  It's where I hope to share my latest finds, the things I love, or news...  the most important reason right now though, is to invite you to the Spring Antiques and Garden Show I am hosting with my friends.  We're so excited about it and hope you will mark your calendar now and not miss it!

I can't tell you how perfect the setting is for this show!  You will love it.  We have lots of unique plans in the works that we hope you will appreciate and enjoy.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you're a dealer of vintage home decor/garden items, we'd love to have you join us!

Email:  cowsinthecreek@hotmail.com
or call me   (317/694-3432).

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Happy Spring!

Vicki